Saturday, August 16, 2008

I Know, Who Cares?

This is stolen from Vanity Fair's regular My Stuff feature. Also, Label Ho does it too.

My Stuff

HOME
Favorite art: I've never really gotten a chance to be around art. I like vintage pieces that have dark colors.
Sheets: I have white ones from Bed, Bath and Beyond that have a very high thread count. My mom bought them for us for Christmas. I can't sleep (well) without them.
Coffee-maker: I don't drink coffee, but I have a few tea kettles!
Pets: Layla, a Yorkie-Poo
Favorite cocktail? I enjoy the Fuzzini at Little Village or a pomegranate martini or a Jack and Diet Coke
Blackberry or a Treo? Neither
Favorite Charity? St Jude's, SAVE

CLOTHES
Jeans: Denim Lite bootcut
Underwear: Victoria's Secret cotton
Sneakers: Sugar
T-Shirt: my long sleeved purple LSU is my favorite but I'm not wearing it in this heat so some Old Navy ones.
Day bag: Dooney Annalisa Medium in green or the Nile handbag in Orchid
Evening bag: New Chinese Laundry in black
Favorite discovery: Sephora, Aveda hair products
Who inspires you: mom, grandmother, Tina Fey
Necessary extravagance? expensive sheets, pedicures

BEAUTY PRODUCTS
Lipstick: MAC "O" is my favorite lipstick right now. And MAC lipglass in Viva Glam VI
Mascara: Diorshow in black
Shampoo: Aveda Be Curly
Moisturizer: (Face)Boscia Intensifying Moisture Pack or Cetaphil cream (Body) L'Occitone Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream
Hair product: Paul Mitchell's Round Trip and Quick Slip
Perfume: I wear a few different ones. I'm wearing Lolita Lempicka right now. I really love The Body Shop's Cassis Rose body spray
Toothpaste: Sensodyne
Soap: Cetaphyl and Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar&Fig and L'Occitane Lavender Foaming Bath
Nail Polish Color: OPIs I'm Not Really A Waitress and Lincoln Park After Dark and Sweet Heart
Brows waxed? GOD yes!! And I tweeze like crazy

Labels: ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design