Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Stole This From Kelli

1.What is in the back of your car? Shoes... no really. Two pairs actually. Also, a book and maybe some trash.

2.What color is your toothbrush? It's pink and clear.

3.Name one person who made you smile today. MAV

4.What were you doing at 8:00 AM? We were sleeping. We've been staying up late.

5. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? cooking

6. What is your favorite candy? I love, love, love chocolate with nuts. I also like sour gummi worms or whatever.

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? "What are you talking about?" to MAV and Luke who are talking about ghosts.

8. What is the best ice cream flavor? Umm, it depends. I like cookies and cream but I also love chocolate and peanut butter and mint chocolate chip.

9. What is the last thing you had to drink? I'm drinking a Caffeine Free Diet Coke right now.

10 What are you wearing right now? A grey Old Navy tee and jean capris

11. What is the last thing you ate? I just had supper which was pastalaya and corn.

12. Have you bought any new clothes this week? Yes, for MAV, not for me.

13. When was the last time you ran? Good grief, who knows? I don't run.

14. What was the last sporting event you watched? I watched UGA lose the College World Series.

15. Ever go camping? I have very fond memories of camping as a kid but I haven't been in years. That is Kelli's answer and it's mine, too. I'd also like to add that this ole gal will not go camping in a tent. I don't do running or tents. I'd go in a camper with AC and a toilet and shower.

16. Do you have a tan? No, I use suntan lotion.

17. Do you take vitamins daily? No but I will be on prenatal ones soon.

18. Do you go to church? No. I don't have a place that I like. I have a lot to say about this subject so I'll just say "no"

19. Do you like Chinese food more than pizza? No, but I like them both.

20. Do you drink your soda with a straw? I'm very weird about this subject, too. I don't like glass touching my teeth. If I have to drink out of a glass, I have to have a straw. I like a fountain drink in a big cup with a straw above lots of things.

21. Are you someone’s best friend? Yep

22. What are you doing tomorrow? playing with MAV, maybe going to the movies, washing more clothes...

23. Where is your dad? in Houston, TX

24. Can you say the alphabet backwards? I guess I could, but it would take a long time and I'd really have to think about it carefully

25. Do you have a maid service clean your home? No, but I wish I did sometimes.

26. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? No, I have lots of favorite pairs of shoes. I've been wearing my J.Crew flip flops a lot lately.

27. What color is your car? silver

28. How do you like your popcorn? LARGE! I like it without butter in the theatre though. I don't like the way the extra greasy "butter-" stuff they put on it makes the popcorn soggy. I also love cheddar popcorn.

29. How did you get your worst scar? I have the tiny one in the corner of my eye where I had stitches at four-years-old. I have the tiny one (that used to be bigger) from where an ex burned me with his cigarette. The biggest and the worst are the ones from the massive amounts of ant bites I got a few years ago. They are like pits in my skin on my left leg.

30. Look to your left. What do you see? Luke's guitar (the acoustic one), a ratty bookshelf-like thing that the guitar is leaning against.

31. What color is your watch? silver but I don't have it on

32. What do you think of when you think of Australia? The accents and kangaroos and the Sydney Opera House and "down under"

33. Do you use chap stick? I use Bert's Bees and Rosebud Salve

34. Do you have a dog? Yep. I always have, really.

35. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mom

36. Have you met anyone famous? I don't think so. Not anyone really famous because I can't think of anyone.

37. Any plans today? Well, it's 10pm so my plans are bath and bed. My plans for today were to go to the bank and then go to pay my rent, do laundry, clean the kitchen and mop the floors and I did all of that- plus some!

38. How many states have you lived in? Two- LA & GA

39. Do you dye your hair? Yes. I have hair that is too dark. It makes me look old and hagged. It's naturally very dark auburn or has the auburn in it. The red has gotten more prominent the older I get.

40. Do you like cats? I don't really, no. I'm very allergic and they give me the willies with the pouncing and screaming.

*If you wanna do it, let me know. The meme I mean.

Labels:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design