Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Heart Sonic

I didn't want that last sad entry to be up first anymore. I got this from my friend Lauren in GA via email earlier this week. I may have already put it here on the blog, but I wanted to put something up.

ODD Things about you! Learn 47 things about your friends, and let them learn 47 things about you!
1. Do you like blue cheese? I love it. I like most cheeses. The only one I don't really like is Swiss.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Ummm, no.
3. Do you own a gun? Luke does. I don't have my own.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I don't usually add a flavor anymore. I used to add Vanilla when I was in HS. Now, I get Diet Coke or Diet Sprite. Sonic is my FAVORITE place to get a drink. I love a Sonic drink.
5. Do you ever get nervous before doctor appointments? not really because I am very used to doctors
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them when I'm in the 'mood'. I like a Sonic hot dog. This whole questionnaire makes me want to go to Sonic for a chili cheese dog and a Rt 44 drink.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is my very favorite. I don't really watch a lot of others. I also enjoy Elf.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Coke
9. Can you do push ups? No! I don't think I could when I was in great shape.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I love jewelry. I have lots of costume pieces as well as some real ones. I love my engagement ring SO much, my diamond earrings and my starfish necklace
11. Favorite hobby? reading, shopping, writing
12. Do you have A.D.D.? no
13. What's one trait you dislike about yourself? I'm a procrastinator
14. Middle name? Rhea and my Maiden Name
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? -I'm tired -I need a manicure -Those lemon nut cookies that Giada is making look yummy!
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: -Sonic Diet Sprite, -avocado, -lean ground beef
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Caff free Diet Coke, Diet Coke
18. Current worry? health
19. Current hate right now? house
20. Favorite place to be? with my family
21. How did you bring in the New Year? Luke and I went to NOLA on January 1st for the Sugar Bowl. We had a great time.
22. Where would you like to go? France to see Isa and Zoe
23.
24. Do you own slippers? yes, of course! My favs are red flip flop slippers. I own about 5 pairs of slippers total.
25. What shirt are you wearing? orange tee that says 'take it easy'
26. What year would you go back in time to? I would go back to the 60s. Or does this mean which year in my life would I go back to? NONE! Forward, not back...
28.Favorite color ? red, hot pink
29. Would you be a pirate? NO, they are overrated. (That was Lauren's answer and I agree)
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? I am always singing. There is always some song or other stuck in my head. It's always some random something. Right now, it's that, "I love you/I honestly love you" song by Olivia Newton John. I don't even like that song. It could be anything.
31. Favorite girl's name: changes- Isabella, Aurora, Audrey, Kenley,
32. Favorite boy's name: - Sawyer, Michael, Walker
33. What's in your pocket right now? I don't have any pockets
34. Last thing that made you laugh. Gilmore Gilrs
35. Best Halloween costume? bunny when I was little
36. Worst injury you've ever had? ummm, cracked kneecap? stitches in my eyelid? oh! the ant bites...
37. Do you love where you live ? Town, yes. House, no!
38. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
39. Who is your loudest friend? mom or me- no one is louder than us
40. How many dogs do you have? One little Layla. When we get a house and yard, we'll get more. Luke wants big outside dogs.
41. Does someone have a crush on you? sure
42. What is your favorite book(s)? I love Valley of the Dolls. I've read it about five or six times. I could probably read it again soon.
43. What is your favorite candy? Turtles, Hershey's with almonds, gummi stuff
44. Favorite Sports Team? LSU tigers
45. Your favorite meal? seafood- shrimp, fish, crawfish, lobster. I love GUMBO- seafood gumbo.
46. What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping, which is surprising for me
47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke? I am still so tired

Labels:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design