Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fashion Buzz

This edition of Fashion Buzz is not going to be as comprehesive as others are/will be because I have all these pictures that I need to post, but it's been a few days. I don't have all the info and I am not in the mood to search right now. Let's just discuss the fashion as is, 'k? Oh, I still have not gotten the vacation pictures off of my camera. I will be doing that sometime soon.

Lindsay Lohan at the D&G store and I'm guessing in D&G. I like the shoes a lot. The dress is not so bad if it were longer. Her hair should be neater or better done. I DO NOT like it blonde at all.

Angie Harmon is so adorable.I love her voice. Here she is at the Chanel store opening. I love this dress so much. She looks gorgeous. I think she wears clothes so well.
Gwen Stefani on the street. She is about 8 months pregnant with her second child. I think she looks great. I've seen about three or four pictures of her in the past few days and she looks beautiful, happy and healthy. She dresses really great. I know that she and hubby Gavin just had a 2nd birthday party for baby boy, Kingston James. I love that name Kingston. I can't wait until the new baby is born.
Oh, Pammy, Pammy, Pammy... What is this? You can see her nipple. I kinda like the shoes though. And her legs are nice. I wish I had those legs. I actually think that Pam is sweet. I have seen her on interviews and used to read a column she did every month for Jane magazine. This outfit is not good. Neither are all of the marriages.


Diane Krugar. I like the dress. I don't like the hair. I guess it "goes" with the dress, but I never like this 'do. She is dating Joshua Jackson.

Michelle Williams in a vintage dress in Cannes. I think this dress is so sweet. I like her a lot, lot, lot. She has a vulnerable look about her which is really good for an actress. She was brilliant in Brokeback Mountain.
Emmanuel Chriqui plays Sloane on one of my fav shows Entourage. Man I miss that show. Here she is at her new movie premiere. I love the entire look. I think she's stunning. Her last name is pronounced tricky.
Lady in red, Kelly Rutherford, aka, Lily on GG. Wowza cleavage! I'm not sure about the whole look. I like her and think she is very pretty. I enjoy watching her and seeing what she wears on G.G. but this is weird. Is it the way she is standing, maybe? I think so. Her son is named Hermes, isn't that awful?
*Pictures From: I'm Not Obssesed.com, Dlisted.com, & InStyle.com




Labels: , , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design