Being Carded Is Always Flattering
My very sweet friend, Megan at SortaCrunchy, has "carded" me for this. The below is copied from her blog exactly. Megan is one of those who-I-wanna-be-when-I-grow-up-mommies. She is so sweet and smart and implements lots of the ideas that I'd love to do with my children when I have them. She will probably change all of her contact info when I do have kids! Thank you for including me in this, Megan.
Ronie Kendig altered this CARDED meme to include a Spiritual Wish list so we can know how to pray for each other, both spiritually and physically. Isn’t that a great idea?
1. Each player starts with 5 gifts that they would want for Christmas (I'll say the New Year, since Christmas is over!)
2. People who are “CARDED” need to write their own Blog about their 5 things & post these rules.
3. At the end of your Blog, you need to choose 5 people to get “CARDED” and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a COMMENT telling them they’re “CARDED”, and to read your Blog.
My Materialistic Gift/Wish List: (Added by Shoe- I need nothing so this is just a wish list and things I'd like)
1. A new house for Luke, Layla and me.
2. A gorgeous new bag.
3. A pair of diamond studs (the size of a DIME!)
4. A personal chef to help with the weight loss
5. Christian Louboutan shoes
My Spiritual Gift/Wish List:
1. DISCIPLINE. I'm copying this from Megan. I need it though. I need discipline to stay away from food temptations and to exercise.
2. GUIDANCE. I do not have a church home and need one.
3. STRENGTH. Whoa, I am constantly praying for "strength and peace" for me and for everybody. I need strength to get through so much of what I deal with. I need strength to deal with the emotional pain of life. I need strength to deal with getting off of medications.
4. My ENERGY levels- both physically and emotionally- must be raised and kept high for me to accomplish what I want to and what I know I am capable. I know that the talents God has given me go wasted at times and I don't want that to continue.
5. I want more FAITH in myself, that I can do what I put my mind to doing and that "all things are possible through Christ"!! Sometimes I get stuck in a rut of "I can't"- I can't have a baby, I can't raise a baby, I can't go to school, I can't do anything right or all the way. I must stop saying these things to myself.
The People I have Carded:
1. Tiffani of The Days of My Life
2. Liza of Adventures in Cavaland (she's having a baby!)
3. Tanyetta of Days Like These (she has the cutest little boy! love him...)
4. Lindsay aka "A" of overreactors anonymous
5. Mousie of Not Imitation CheeseIf you do it, let me know!
Labels: meme, prayer, spirituality