Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Being Carded Is Always Flattering

My very sweet friend, Megan at SortaCrunchy, has "carded" me for this. The below is copied from her blog exactly. Megan is one of those who-I-wanna-be-when-I-grow-up-mommies. She is so sweet and smart and implements lots of the ideas that I'd love to do with my children when I have them. She will probably change all of her contact info when I do have kids! Thank you for including me in this, Megan.

Ronie Kendig altered this CARDED meme to include a Spiritual Wish list so we can know how to pray for each other, both spiritually and physically. Isn’t that a great idea?

THE RULES:
1. Each player starts with 5 gifts that they would want for Christmas (I'll say the New Year, since Christmas is over!)
2. People who are “CARDED” need to write their own Blog about their 5 things & post these rules.
3. At the end of your Blog, you need to choose 5 people to get “CARDED” and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a COMMENT telling them they’re “CARDED”, and to read your Blog.

My Materialistic Gift/Wish List: (Added by Shoe- I need nothing so this is just a wish list and things I'd like)
1. A new house for Luke, Layla and me.
2. A gorgeous new bag.
3. A pair of diamond studs (the size of a DIME!)
4. A personal chef to help with the weight loss
5. Christian Louboutan shoes

My Spiritual Gift/Wish List:
1. DISCIPLINE. I'm copying this from Megan. I need it though. I need discipline to stay away from food temptations and to exercise.
2. GUIDANCE. I do not have a church home and need one.
3. STRENGTH. Whoa, I am constantly praying for "strength and peace" for me and for everybody. I need strength to get through so much of what I deal with. I need strength to deal with the emotional pain of life. I need strength to deal with getting off of medications.
4. My ENERGY levels- both physically and emotionally- must be raised and kept high for me to accomplish what I want to and what I know I am capable. I know that the talents God has given me go wasted at times and I don't want that to continue.
5. I want more FAITH in myself, that I can do what I put my mind to doing and that "all things are possible through Christ"!! Sometimes I get stuck in a rut of "I can't"- I can't have a baby, I can't raise a baby, I can't go to school, I can't do anything right or all the way. I must stop saying these things to myself.

The People I have Carded:
1. Tiffani of The Days of My Life
2. Liza of Adventures in Cavaland (she's having a baby!)
3. Tanyetta of Days Like These (she has the cutest little boy! love him...)
4. Lindsay aka "A" of overreactors anonymous
5. Mousie of Not Imitation Cheese

If you do it, let me know!

Labels: , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design