Monday, December 24, 2007

We're Having Twins!

No, not Luke and me (but, did that catch your attention?)- my cousin! I'm very excited about this. Yesterday, we went to Nanny's and got to see the kids and the pregnant mommies. My cousin, Jennifer, is pregnant (due April 2) for her third boy. Her oldest two, Hunter & Mason are so cute! My cousin Robby's wife, Cathleen is 7 weeks pregnant with TWINS! They have a 3-yr-old, Arlee. She is already huge! Not as big as Jen but bigger than a normal 7 week-er. She's not sick, just tired and hungry. I think the babies are both girls. I had a dream the night before I heard they were having twins. I dreamed of Robby with two little girls- babies- and I thought it was Arlee and the new baby but, when I heard Cathleen was carrying twins, I knew! It was twin girls. That's what Cathleen wants.
Lindsey's oldest sister, Heather, has twin girls. I've been bff with Lin for 13+ years so, I was there throughout that whole ordeal. She got bigger everyday it seemed. It was fun and crazy and the twins are sweethearts. They are fraternal and were born big, healthy, beautiful. I waited in the waiting room at the hospital all day that July. Now, the girls love High School Musical and perfume from Libby Lou.
Being around the kids and the pregnant bellies left me thinking. It reinforced the fact that I will be a good mother. I'm natural with children. I love being with them, they love me. The same is true about my Blue. As big and opposing as he may seem, kids love him! For me, kids bring joy, joy, joy to an event. I love the funny things they say (Arlee, who is very spoiled, says she will not feed her new babies, her favorite place to eat is Picadilly, and she loves to shop) and how very smart they really are.
Jennifer didn't have Hunter until she was 27. She's having this boy at 33. Robby is 10 years older than me and didn't have Arlee until he was 33. Cathleen will have the twins at 36. I'll be 27 on January 17. Is it ok that I have not been in such a rush? Yes. There are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many people who'd have me pregnant many times over by now but, I feel this is what's right for me. For us. I love to talk about children, to dream about it and the time is getting closer... I'm ok with having put it off. We were married young but, also, together young.

I would love to be pregnant for Christmas of '08.

Labels: , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design