Sunday, October 21, 2007

House MeMe

I found this somewhere but don't remember where. I've been meaning to do it. let me state now that we live in an old (VERY old) rent house. We are thinking about buying it. It's not decorated.

1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now? We have regular Dial bar soap for L and The Body Shop Cassia Rose shower gel.
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No and melons are my favorite. i have no types of melon in the house.
3. What would you change about your living room? Everything. New furniture to start. We need a new couch and chairs, badly.
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? I just unloaded it and reloaded a few so, dirty.
5. What is in your fridge? Diet Coke, Diet Barq's, milk, turkey, cheese, olives, pickles (lots of different types), salad dressings, marinades, grapes, bag salad, butter, yogurt, feta & blue cheese crumbles, other junk....
6. White or wheat bread? Whole wheat
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? boxes of cereal, chips, cookies, some loo-loos (family word for "don't-know-what-to-call-the-yuck-stuff), boxes of crackers
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? It's white with tiny flowers
9. How many plants are in your home? I have no plants. I might have mold and stuff growing.
10. Is your bed made right now? No, it's not. I "fix" it before I get in- straighten the sheets, blankets and pillows.
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Comet, I guess
12. Is your closet organized? What is that last word?
13. Can you describe your flashlight? We have at least one black maglight but I don't know where it's at right now.
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? If you know me or a frequent reader, you know I have a thing about drinking from glass. I have pretty glasses but I don't drink out of them.
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Not right now but by tomorrow evening I will.
16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? No garage, sadly...
17. Curtains or blinds? Blinds. *SIGH*
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2 under my head and 1 body pillow
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No No No!
20. How often do you vacuum? When the mood strikes. L loves to vacuum
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? standard kid's toothbrush- I have little teeth. Electric ones give me the creeps.
22. What color is your toothbrush? Red
23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? No. We did but it got in the way.
24. What is in your oven right now? stone thingy from Pampered Chef
25. Is there anything under your bed? Boxes of stationary, maybe some "treasures" that I've been looking for...
26. Chore you hate doing the most? Washing the dishes, putting away (saving!) the clean clothes
27. What retro items are in your home? The stove, oven, wood-paneling, counter tops...
28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? No
29. How many mirrors are in your home? Not many, two- three?
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? We have some change in a shoe box!
31. What color are your walls? white and wood-paneling (shut up!!!)
32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? yes
33. What does your home smell like right now? Henri Bendel's Mimosa candle (from Bath & Body Works)
34. Favorite candle scent? I like lavender, gardenia, and I love woodsy, oriental scents, too. I like Pumpkin spices, red current, etc...
35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? dill pickle chips, organic kosher dill spears, kosher spicy spears
36. What color is your favorite Bible? Maroon
37. Ever been on your roof? Uh, no. I don't need to be climbing on the damn roof!
38. Do you own a stereo? I just got rid of my teenage stereo. We need a new one.
39. How many TVs do you have? Two
40. How many house phones? 1- soon to be 2
41. Do you have a housekeeper? I did and will again ASAP
42. What style do you decorate in? I like old antique-y, quilt, looks. I am not saying country. I don't like modern, sleek, minimal. I like homey, pretty, lived-in. I love real wood, I love old, I love leather,... I like reds, browns, greens, deep colors or brights- not soft for decoration. I have NONE of this in my home.
43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? it depends- I like both
44. Is there a smoke detector in your home? we had one...
45. In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? Excluding the living things, as many shoes as possible, my diamonds, my meds, my purse(s), my sunglasses (I NEED them) and our wedding photos.

I tag you! Let me know if you do it.

Labels:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design