Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Buzz

Yeah, I shortened the name, now it's just "The Buzz." I am too lazy today to do what I wanted- either separate the fashion photos or put them in a post of their own, so they're all mixed in with the gossip. Maybe tomorrow I'll decide what to do. What do you think? Should the fashion "Goodie or Baddies" have their own posts?
T.R. Knight and Katherine Heigl out for a movie last night in Hollywood. Did y'all know she was raised Mormon and says she is considering raising her family that way, too?
Angelina Jolie on her new movie set (the costumes are gorgeous). There is a rumor coming from Italy that she is pregnant. Is it true? I guess we will have to wait and see. Angelina and Brad Pitt are the parents of 1 biological daughter, Shiloh Nouvel (1) and three adopted children, Maddox Chivan (6), Pax Thien (3), and Zahara Marley (2).
Oh LAWD! All kinds of no-good is going on at Oprah's school in Africa. One matron was accused of "fondling" a student, grabbing another student by the throat and throwing her against the wall and cursing and screaming at others. The allegations came up after one student ran away from school because the abuse was so bad. Oprah held an emergency meeting Sunday at the school and apologized. The principal and the matron in question were put on leave. Oprah also handed out her personal phone numbers, e-mail and mailing addresses. She has also hired her own private investigator to look into the matter along with the South African police and the Family Violence, Child Protection and Sexual Offenses Unit who are on the case. FASHION GOODIE or BADDIE? Christina Ricci. New 'do and all.
I love the dress, what's with the shoes? I consider myself to be pretty great in this category (fashion) but, is it just me or do those shoes not match?

Britney Spears and gang went out to celebrate last night. At midnight, her new album went on sale. Who is buying?


The top three photographs are of Cate Blanchett, supposedly photographs that have stirred rumors that she is pregnant with her third child with husband, Andrew Upton (oldest son is Dashiell John, 6 and Roman Robert, 3). I don't know if she is or isn't. She claims to be taking time off so, maybe so but, I feel bad for these actresses because they cannot have a little bloat without a pregnancy rumor.
FASHION GOODIE or BADDIE? Cindy Crawford. I love it. I say GOODIE!
Uh-Oh! Miss Thing (AKA Jennifer Lopez) may be losing her label! Hers, Epic Records, says (a source) that she doesn't bring in money but instead costs a fortune. The source claims, "She costs too much money and doesn't sell enough. Her last album cover alone cost $60,000 in hair and makeup, lighting, photographers, retouching, etc. The video budget was in the neighborhood of $300,000." Also, the source goes on to talk about the costs of a JLO appearance such as the one she made on Good Morning America. "Epic had to eat the cost for that entire performance. From her makeup- which typically costs in the neighborhood of $8,000 a day- to the backup dancers, to the rigging, lighting and sound. The woman requires everything short of flying monkeys to get on a stage." Hey, don't give her any ideas!! Here's my thoughts- WHAT???? $8,000 a day for makeup? Even if you have the most expensive EVERYTHING it doesn't add up to that- trust me. If you're paying a makeup artist that you are getting screwed. I should sooooo become a makeup artist if that's what they are making.

FASHION GOODIE or BADDIE? Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos. Love it! They look great! GOODIES!
Pete Wentz was at Voodoo Fest this weekend in New Orleans and he broke his ankle. Here is a picture of it. The ONLY reason I'm showing this is because it happened at Voodoo Fest.
Still more rumors about Christina having twins. What do y'all think? I just doubt it. I also DO NOT like the dress. Sailor suits are for babies and very small children. Love the shoes, though!
Victoria "Posh" Beckham has been in London with the Spice Girls. Upon her arrival to L.A., she was surprised by her husband with this- a new Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet. Price range? $200,000. He also supposedly spent an additional $200,000 customizing it. O-KAY! How nice...
Finally, look! It's Isabella. Isn't she pretty?
This is Matt Damon's little girl, Isabella. I have big brown eyes and tiny lips like that, though.
I know, I know... I need help.
I'll get right on that.
XXXOOO



Labels: , , , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design