Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Praying For... UPDATED (11:38PM);AGAIN on 9/19 @ 6:18

My Cousin Donna- Donna is a 33 year old who had a double bypass as a result of severe juvenile diabetes. She is in the hospital. She went in with a UTI, calcium & magnesium deficiency. Now, they think her kidney is not functioning. That was the last I heard, yesterday at around 5 pm. Please keep her and my Aunt Georgia in your prayers.
Updated- My grandma told me that Donna had a biopsy and it was inconclusive so the doctors are doing more tests.


My cousin Amber- This story is more than I want to reveal but, she is young and needs guidance and prayer.



My sweet Sarah- I've said before that, Sarah C., who comments here everyday, is a great friend of mine. We met our Freshman year in high school. She's a great girl. I love her to pieces. She sent me this today- I have a prayer request. ME!! I have been having "night terrors." At least, that's what I think they are. They are more prevalent in children, but adults can also have them as a result of stress. I wake up screaming in the night, and have no idea. Sometimes the whole thing doesn't even wake me up. I have my fiance and little dog completely weirded out. Stop stressing Sarah! I'm looking up "night terrors to see what they are all about!


Kate- She asked me to pray for her.
Mrs Anne- Mrs Ann worked with my mom when I was little so, I've known her FOREVER. I know she reads but, she's what the blogging world calls a "lurker"- she doesn't make herself known! So, hey Mrs Ann, I know you're there!! Anyway, Mrs Ann's dad died this weekend so, I'm praying for her and her family (she has 3 boys).
Baby Gage- He is sick with "something"- hives or the chicken pox. It's as of yet unkown. Poor mama is NOT happy!
Update- Gage had hives and is feeling better.
Me- I've been having a rough evening. Thanks for all of you who have said you would pray. Naomi, Rach, A (I just messeged you), Diann (my prayer partner), everyone.
Mrs Joanie's family- We are praying for Mrs. J and her whole family.
As always, I ask- Who is praying with me?
**Don't forget to send me your prayer requests!**

Labels: ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design