Thursday, September 27, 2007

Answers May Cause You to Think Differently of Me... Beware!!

I stole this meme from Stella's blog. I love a meme, y'all know that! I've never seen this one before and I was very honest in my answers.

1. How many hours of sleep did you get last night? It's so erratic these days. I went to sleep at 9:30, woke up at 1:00 am or so with a migraine and then didn't go back to sleep until 4 0r 5. Then, I woke up at noon.

2. Are you content with your life? I love my husband, my family, my friends. I do not like being sick, fat, medicated, in pain, etc... It could be so much worse, of course. I'd like MORE in my life and I'm working on it. I'm very lucky to have my strong faith, a husband who loves me and friends and family who are supportive and wonderful.

3. Whom do you trust the most? Mom, Daddy, Luke... I know it should be all Luke but, I'm still very close to my parents and that's just the way it is.

4. Would you change anything about your life right now? Sick

5. Are you in a relationship, and if so, with whom? I am married to Luke and have been for 4 years and have been with him for 8. I love him madly and we have a good marriage.


6. Whom was your last relationship with? Satan, DJ Jazzy Satan (you won't get that unless you are Sarah C., Linds, Mom, etc...)

7. Are you a virgin? Why yes, yes I am

8. How many times have you done illegal drugs? The only illegal drug I've done is smoke pot. That's been YEARS ago and maybe 10-12 times.

9. What were your grades like in school? My grades were always really good. I did exceptionally well in English. I had trouble in Math and later in high school, Chemistry.

10. Next time you’re going to get drunk? Not really planned, I am not a big drinker. I get buzzed VERY quickly and it's a surefire trigger for a migraine- not really worth it. Though I've had some great martini's at various restaurants (and a sip of Justin's mojito at the Cheesecake Bistro that was killer!)

11. Would you hook up with any of your exes again? Never

12. Do you think you are intelligent? I do, I did. There were tests to prove it at one point.

13. There was no #13 and that annoys my OCD so I’ve put this here so I can have a complete list. The girl I stole this from had this sentence. I don't have OCD about things like that.


14. Time you woke up today? 1:00 am, 12:00 pm


15. Is your hair dyed? Do you want to dye it? Yes, it's high & lo-lighted but, I'm going back to my natural color or closer to it. I want it auburn.

16. Are any of your friends pregnant? Lindsey's sister, HOLLIE, is pregnant for her first child, a boy. She is due at the end of October. My cousin, JENNIFER, is pregnant with her third child and is due at the end of March.

17. Worst habit? Procrastinate, disassociate/denial, cussing

18. Current annoyance? I have a lot- rude people, my neighbors who are loud to just be loud, Luke snoring and Luke snoring. I also get annoyed by the incorrect use of to/too/two, there/their/they're and your/you're. I guess I shouldn't though because I'm a terrible speller and I'm comma crazy plus I know I'm not doing punctuation correctly.

19. What are you most procrastinating? I don't think that is a grammatically correct sentence. Ummmm, I think I'm good. I could be wrong.

20. Are you easily irritated? Not as easily as some people. Certain things irritate me quickly like noises. I'm really sensitive to noises and can go crazy from them.

21. Has anyone ever wanted to fight you? I never heard of anyone wanting to fight me.

22. How many people have you kissed this summer? Luke, parents, brother, grandparents, Cooper, you get the picture...

23. Current job? Creator and author of "Diary of a Shoe Addict", CEO of the Shoeaddict household and Shoeaddict's appointments and medications

24. Do you have any bug bites? yes, always! I have ant bites now from going to the mailbox yesterday. I'm allergic. If the is one mosquito, he will find me and attack me. Lindsey, Luke and I were outside a couple of weeks ago and I got eat up by the mosquitoes. Luke and Lindsey had not a bite on them.

25. Do you tell your parents everything? Not everything, no. I tell them both a lot. I have a great relationship with both of them.

Whoever wants to do this meme, let me know. I think it may be for younger people, maybe not? I love a meme, though.

Labels:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design