Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm Not Feeling Very Original

Got this off Kelli in the Mirror And you know how I love the surveys!

10 FAVORITES
1)Color: Pink
2)Food: Seafood, cheeses, salads
3)Musical Group: Panic, Fleetwood Mac
4)Song Right Now: A. Winehouse CD
5)Movie: Little Miss Sunshine
6)Sport: football
7)Season: Spring
8)Day of the Week: Friday
9)Ice Cream Flavor: Rocky Road or choc peanut butter
10)Person: ME! No, really I have Luke, mom, dad, Cooper, Linds, bro, g-parents, the Ms, Daniel, etc....

9 CURRENTS
1)Current Mood: I spent all night with a migraine and was up all night so I slept a lot today. I feel good and am tired and hungry. I feel pretty mellow, though. Not unhappy.
2)Current Scent: I don't know if this means the current scent that I smell (the rain- it's POURING) or that I'm wearing (Johnson's Softlotion Melt Away Stress... it's awesome)
.3)Current Clothes: My favorite old frog nightgown
4)Current Desktop: Fish
5)Current Ringtone on Cell Phone: Mustang Sally and Brown-Eyed Girl
6)Current Music: The music of E! News
7)Current Time: 6:28 pm Central
8)Current Surrounding: I'm in my room so, my closet, two windows, the bed, pillows, tv, clock, magz, kleenex, phones, candles, room spray, a cup, neck heating pad things, stationary stuff, vitamins,....
9)Current Event Happening Today: Tonight I plan to watch some tv and eat a chicken salad sandwhich. I will read my book too.

8 FIRSTS
1)First Best Friend: Brett? someone at MawMaw Breaux's
2)First Kiss: Matthew Percy at Beau's party in 7th grade... HATED it
3)First Screen Name: curlyred117
4)First Pet: Taffy a little doggy, when I was a tiny little girl, Willie was our cat when I got older
5)First Piercing: My ears at 6 weeks old my mom hated that everyone thought I looked like a boy
6)First Crush: I was boy crazy- Brett and Michael Jackson
7)First Music: Michael Jackson, Willie Nelson
8)First Car: Awwwww, my car! A 1993 Red Honda Civic- LOVED that car

7 LASTS
1)Last Class: Remedial Math at Darton College in Albany, Georgia
2)Last Drink: Caffeine Free Diet Coke
3)Last Trip: Early April we went to Georgia for Luke's Granddaddy's funeral
4)Last Kiss: Real kiss- when Luke left on Sunday morning... I kissed my mom last night when she came to my house to bring me benadryl
5)Last Movie Seen at the Theater: Who knows?? The Holiday or whatever with Kate Winslet and Cameron Diez
6)Last Phone Call: Lukey :)
7)Last CD Played: Smashing Pumpkins

6 HAVE YOU EVERS
1)Have you ever dated one of your best guy friends? Kinda, not really dated
2)Have you ever broken the law? Yes
3)Have you ever been arrested? Yes
4)Have you ever skinny-dipped? Yes
5)Have you ever been on TV? Of course, I'm a star!!
6)Have you ever kissed someone you didn’t know? Ummm, yes. I'm a much better person now.

5 THINGS
1) 1 thing you’re wearing: funky little hair clip
2)1 thing you’ve done today: took a bath
3)1 thing you’re bothered by: the lightning outside my window
4)1 thing you can’t live without: shoes
5)1 thing you do when you’re bored: read

4 PLACES YOU HOPE TO TRAVEL TO
1)Paris
2)Italy
3)New York
4)Fiji

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
1) Luke
2) Lindsey
3) my mom. most things.

2 CHOICES
1)Black or White? Black
2)Hot or Cold? I don't like being hot but, I don't want to live in a cold snow place???

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO? Eventually go back to school

Labels:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design