Monday, May 21, 2007

I Believe...

~that life does NOT begin at birth but at conception.
~that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Phil 3:16)
~that happiness comes from within you. You'll never find it in a boy/girlfriend, parent, etc...
~that you can find that happiness.
~that if you have a piece of clothing that makes you pull or tug at it when you wear it- don't wear it.
~that leggings don't look good on anybody.
~that white patent leather is not cute.
~that Rosie O'Donnell is not just obnoxious but has become dangerous (American soldiers are terrorists).
~that Luke has the funniest laugh.
~that my new Body Shop rose spray smells sooooo good.
~that those "headbands" people put on their poor little baby girls look like garter belts. Lindsey and I discovered this. Sorry to anyone reading this who puts them in your child's hair. It's just my opinion.
~that The Body Shop is just fabulous and I love it!!
~that I should write a book.
~that Herchsal Walker's mom should be slapped.
~that Kristin Wiig's "the Target Lady" & "Penelope" on SNL are hilarious.
~that I am lucky to have Luke, even when I don't think I am.
~that Ruth is an amazing woman.
~that I'm surrounded by amazing women.
~that it's completely ok that I don't watch Heroes and that I really don't want to watch.
~that I SHOULD own a pair of Monolos, Christian Lou's & Jimmy Choos before I die.
~that The Bachelor is a good show but, I cannot believe women actually go on it to COMPETE for a man. Maybe it's just me but, I want to know that as soon as you met me, that was it for you. When I met Luke back in 1894, I wouldn't have been ok with "Yeah, you are cool, babe, but I'm dating 10 other girls and in about a month after I screw all of you, I'll decide who to keep. Would you accept this rose?" Suuuure. Can you imagine? Me?
~that Laila Ali is awesome! She is talented and she is not 100 lbs. I love that.
~that diamonds are a girl's best friend.
~in dreaming big.
~that Georgia has some really good songs about it- "Georgia on My Mind", "Midnight Train to Georgia"... and yes, Luke and I enjoy singing and dancing to them.
~that when you hear something weird in your car, turn up the radio...


"i'd rather live in his world than live without him in mine"

Labels:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design