Friday, October 12, 2007

Celeb News- What's Goin' On


HAPPY FRIDAY!! What do y'all have planned for the weekend? Anybody gonna check out Women's Murder Club tonight? I am and will tell you what I think at SHOEADDICT SAYS. Let's get into some celebrity gossip, K? (Each pictures coordinating notes is below the picture in 98% of my posts. It's the way I like it.) Funny Man, Drew Carey proposed to girlfriend, Nicole Jaracz, a recent culinary school grad. *Please believe me when I tell you that I searched for a picture of her and could not find one. All I could find was a back-of-the-head shot and a "self-portrait" that she drew. It will be the first marriage for both. I love Drew! He's so funny.
Robin Leach, a Las Vegas celebrity blogger, was told by Pam Anderson, "Please tell everybody-categorically I'm not pregnant." She spoke to Leach at a party Wednesday for Richard Branson. Leach went on to write in his blog that Pammy celebrated by drinking "bottles of expensive Cristal champagne."
OK, Pamela Anderson Lee Lee Ritchie Soloman

How I just L.O.V.E. love Kimora Lee Simmons! I watch her reality show Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane and think, "I will sooooo be like that when I have daughters!" Oh, and if I were rich!! She will be telling them something, gesturing with her hand and then just say, "Oh, do you like Mommy's new ring?" Love it! I'm like that with the M's. Especially when they were all little. Anyway, it's being said that Kimora wants another baby with new boyfriend (she is the ex-wife of Russell Simmons), Dijmon Hounsou. The couple took a vacay last weekend sans kiddies at the opening of the Sandals resort in Antigua. Hmmmmm, guess we'll have to wait and see.
Gwen Stefani with cutie cute Kingston in Sweden. Love her scarf and lips. Not lovin the gold stroller, it looks tres cheap, no?
Samantha Harris introduces her new baby girl, Josselyn. Check the hair!
And the lips! Two things I had none of as a baby... still no lips.

Who does this hand (and ROCK) belong? ME!
No. Mine is much bigger.
Guess is the comments.


Those are the 2 album covers that have been "leaked" for Brit's new album, Blackout. She says the name is all about blacking out negative energy or something...? Whatev
*Gasp* Rhianna, 19, and Josh Hartnett, 29, were spotted making out in an NYC nightclub last night. Weird, huh? Or is it just me? I just don't see it. I don't know- he's just all schlumpy, actors-actor, serious cute and she's glamy-glam, girly girl, high maintenance, hip pretty. Oh, well- what do I know? *Not digging Rhi's hat*
Rose McGowen and director Robert Rodriguez are engaged. He is divorced from producer, Elizabeth Avellan with whom he has five children (4 boys- Rocket Valentin, Racer Maximilliano, Rebel Antonio and Rogue. 1 daughter, Rhiannon Elizabeth. I HAD to put those up because... HELLO???). Rose was engaged to singer, Marilyn Manson. *My hair is kinda that color. Kinda Kate Walsh color.* I love that dress!!

Jaime Pressley with son Dezi James, 4 months in a Yoda costume. That is SUPER cute!!! Luke loves Yoda. He'll be searching for this when we have a son!

I'm working on my write-up on Grey's Anatomy from last night. I'll let y'all know when I'm finished.

Oh and I bought this purse. The thing is, it's a designer purse and I loved the collection when it first came out. I stumbled on the purse for less than half the retail price. I like it even more in person. It's pinker, more fuchsia.

XXXOOO

Labels: , , , , , ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Books I've Read or am Reading





My Archives

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010





View My Stats

follow shoeaddict17 at http://twitter.com

Butterfly Kisses Design